LITERACY GATEWAY INSTITUTE is a New York-based educational solution business focused on success, innovation and access for all learners. The program develops and implements learning systems and curricula, improves student performance in content area and standardized tests, and facilitates results-driven interaction between educational institutions and the communities they serve.
- Ms. Bonner has helped us help our child learn at a level that we didn't know was possible for a young student. Ms. Bonner provided us with co-teaching strategies that have empowered us as parents tremendously. We recommend Ms. Bonner to families who are looking for a better quality of life due to frustrations from remote schooling. We are very grateful to have Ms. Bonner to assist us during this time when parents have become teachers on a whole new level. Thank you, Ms. Bonner. I.A. and R.A.
- Your work in the field of education has been changing lives. My son's life has been changed because of listening to you, reading your books and viewing your presentations. B. W., Educator
- The information was invaluable and relevant. K. M.
- [I liked] the different affirmations teenagers can use for encouragement. D S.
- Engagement, energy, activities: I enjoyed the worship. R. F.
- [I liked] the interaction, the activities. M. N.
- [I liked] Practical, real-life situations. E. J.
- Clear, concise advice on monitoring emotions S. D.
- It helped me to know that you cannot raise children today like your mom raised you. J. W.
- I loved everything about this workshop. L.B.
- I loved Mamma Bonner's love and care. There was not enough time; needs to be a full-day workshop. T.M.
- It was very inspiring, knowledgeable and intelligent and Ms. Bonner and topics very helpful. I enjoy this workshop and hope to be here more. D.T.
- Multiple activities linked together for an in-depth experience drove the points to an emotional response and reflection. Interpersonal relationships with teacher, parent and student in tandem with responsibility and accountability. K.E.
- [I liked] interactive workshop. E.P.
- [I liked] the interaction among parents and facilitator. The fact that the facilitator informed us that we need to take care of our own feelings of stress before we can take care of our children. I learnt from the discussion. C. C.
- She kept the workshop moving and the group engaged. Y. G.
- [I liked] the interactive style. P. C.
- I think discussing the social and emotional issues were of utmost importance. When we [are] able to manage our stress and become more focused we have an advantage. I. W.
- Better understanding of my grandchildren. B.S.
- Look forward to reading and implementing the different techniques to relieve stress for myself and children. J.L.